Sunday, October 7, 2012

In my eyes you are the center of the world



In this LO I used a photo of my son from the end of the year celebration. I edited the photo in Photoshop so my son will be the only one in color. 























I colored some modeling paste in Yellow and pearl x and worked with a leaf mask. then I cut it and added some chipboard, firefly punched shapes and a small piece of paper for journaling.






















At the left bottom corner of the photo, I created a cluster of embellishments from several types of embellis. I misted some white flowers to matc the colors I used.























For the title I used two different Hebrew alpahs. the title spells "In my eyes you are the center of the world".























at the side I added some more chipboard and stickers























And Finally at the top left I made some flags from washi tapes and tooth picks that I colored in White.























Thanks for stopping by!
Meital

Challenges:

Handmade Flags - Scrap Fit
Anything Goes - Just Keep Creating
Anything Goes - Paper Take Weekly






2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, the leaves across the bottom of the picture are lovely as is your flower. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great layout - I love your bright funky tones and the line of leaves is the perfect touch - lovely piece. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.